Well, the new year is here and everyone has and or is making their New Years resolutions. The problem (for me at least) is that goals are just that, goals. They do not hold me accountable just help me aim for higher. So I have decided to create a “I WILL” list that will turn those goals into must do’s. It is much easier to fail at something that I tell myself I will try to do than it is to fail at something I have already said I WILL DO. So, I have laid it all out there, here are my personal and business I WILL’S for 2017.
IN 2017 FOR CREATIVELY YOURS I WILL…
- Attend an industry class/seminar
- Get 2 weddings published
- Become a preferred vendor for 3 other venues/vendors
- Do my first styled shoot
- Stop working at night when my family is awake
IN 2017 FOR MYSELF I WILL…
- Stop telling my kids to wait/hang on. They come first!!
- Embrace my relationship with my Husband
- Save $25 each week for Christmas 2017
- Take 3 deep breaths when I get mad so I do not yell
- Eat cleaner
So now you know what I plan to do for 2017. I would love to hear what you “WILL DO” in 2017. Please leave me a comment below. I look forward to reading them.
CHEERS TO A NEW YEAR AND YOUR “I WILL” LIST!